Your Guide To Black Friday Deals Offered By Wireless Carriers
Are you ready for the Black Friday-Cyber Monday weekend? Here is your guide to the best Thanksgiving holiday promotions offered by wireless carriers in the United States:
For Black Friday, Verizon Wireless is giving its customers a $50 rebate for the Samsung Galaxy S5. Furthermore, the carrier is offering its Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for only $199 on-contract.
Also, all Sony Xperia Z3v units will come with a price of $0 on a two-year agreement. As for all the other Android devices, they will have a $100 discount. The carrier is also selling its version of the Ellipsis 7 or 8 for $0 on a two-year data plan.
Looking to buy an iPhone from Verizon during the weekend? You will enjoy a $100 discount off any iPad if you do. Other offers include the Moto X football leather edition for $0 on a two-year agreement; the DROID Turbo for only $99; and the LG G Pad 10.1 for only $79.
If you buy a Samsung Galaxy S5 from T-Mobile on Black Friday, you will only need to pay $509.52 upfront, which means you can save $150 (or $21.23 each month over two years on the Equipment Installment Plan).
The carrier is also giving a $100 discount on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, which now has a retail price of $416.88, or $17.37 each month on an installment plan.
For Black Friday, T-Mobile customers can get $75 back on accessories if they buy any qualifying Samsung handset, or the Sony Xperia Z3, on an Equipment Installment Plan. For Cyber Monday, any customer who purchases accessories for a total of at least $69 will get a free Quikcell Sound Ball speaker. Other discounted phones offered online include:
- HTC One (M8) for Windows -- now only $537.60 with the code M8SAVE ($48 savings)
- LG G3 -- now only $550.80 with the code G3DEAL ($48 savings)
- LG Optimus L90 -- now only $100 with the code L90DEAL ($68 savings)
- Nokia Lumia 635 -- now only $120 with the code LUMIADEAL ($48 savings)
- Samsung Galaxy Avant -- now only $182.40 with the code AVANTDEAL ($48 savings)
- Sony Xperia Z3 -- now only $582 with code Z3DEAL ($48 savings)
Sprint customers who buy the Samsung Galaxy S5 or Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport via Easy Pay or lease can get savings of $200 on the total cost of each handset. Customers who decide to lease either device will need only pay $0 upfront and $20 monthly for a period of 24 months. But they will then get an $8.34 Black Friday bill credit for each payment made monthly, which means they will actually be paying only $11.66 every month.
For Easy Pay customers, their monthly payment price will lowered to $18.75 over two years (with a total savings of $200). Other Black Friday deals include:
- Those who purchase any JBL or Harman Kardon item can purchase Harman Kardon Onyx Studio speakers for only $99.99 (with savings of $300). The $99.99 price will also to apply to customers who purchase any three accessories.
- JBL Synchros Slate headphones are now priced at $139.99 (savings of $140).
- Harman Kardon SOHO II ear buds are now priced at $99.99 (savings of $100).
From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, AT&T is offering the following deals:
- Customers can get the Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit, Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 Neo, Martian Notifier, LG G Watch, or Pebble Smart Watch for $99.
- Those who decide to pair their LG G Watch with an eligible LG handset will enjoy 50 percent savings.
- 10 percent or 20 percent savings on bundles of selected accessories.
- The LG Realm is now $59.99 (save $20)
- The Kyocera Hydro Icon is now $99.99 (save $50)
- The Boost Max is now $194.99 (save $55)
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 is now $194.99 (save $55)
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is now $539.99 (save $60)
- 50 percent off the price of the Samsung Galaxy S5 (formerly $589.99, now at $295) and Samsung Galaxy S4 (formerly $429.99, now at $215) online.
- Those who buy the HTC Desire 510 will get a free HTC Dot View case (normally priced at $34.99); the Desire 510 will come with a $75 mail-in rebate that brings the device's price down to $0.
- LG G Pad for $0.01 on a two-year data plan.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S for $0 upfront.
- New customers get a bonus $100 prepaid card; up to 30 percent off on selected accessories.
- Family plan (four lines of service) with unlimited calls and text messaging, and 10 gigabytes of shared data is offered for $130 per month ($90 for the family plan, and $10 per line for monthly connection charges).
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 is now $149.99 (save $100)
- The LG Optimus F3 is now $77.99 (save $52)
- The LG Volt is now $107 (save $72)
- The Kyocera Hydro Vibe is now $89.99 (save $60)