T-Mobile unveils new benefits for customers from Coverage Beyond
This week, T-Mobile hosted an Un-carrier event where they launched “Coverage Beyond.” The service provides benefits for simply being a customer.
Here is what customers can get from “Coverage Beyond”:
Free 5GB of high-speed data worldwide in 210+ countries and destinations for customers on Magenta MAX and Business Unlimited Ultimate plans
Free full in-flight connectivity with streaming on some of the biggest US airlines with select flights on Delta, American, Alaska to start. Select United flights to follow.
Free one-year membership with the AAA (American Automobile Association)
Shell gas stations: 25 cent per gallon discount
The launch of this service comes at a perfect time with costs rising due to inflation. And as people start to travel once again, having these benefits can truly help.
As a customer, you can enjoy these benefits beginning June 21st. If you are interested in learning more about Coverage Beyond, visit this page.
Source: The Verge
Related Blog Articles
- Google Fi releases compatibility checker to see if T-Mobile’s 3G shutdown will affect you
- T-Mobile officially sunsets Sprint’s networks
- Your lock screen may soon be filled with ads
- Verizon Wireless has a new plan called Welcome Unlimited
- Verizon rolls out 100MHz C-band spectrum in “many” markets
- Verizon Wireless extends free Disney+ offer to prepaid customers
- AT&T: To start offering HBO Max to customers once again
- T-Mobile plans to offer Home Internet Lite
- Visible makes plan changes
- T-Mobile working with SpaceX for satellite network coverage
Related Blog Posts
- T-Mobile customers experienced a network outage this week
- Metro by T-Mobile closing its corporate-owned stores
- New T-Mobile breach affects 37M customers
- Delta will soon offer Free Wi-Fi in select flights thanks to T-Mobile partnership
- T-Mobile lets you enjoy 50% off for life on Home Internet service