Tello Reduces its Prices, Adds Unlimited Texting to its Plans
Fresh from offering customers a free data special summer deal a little more than three months ago, Tello has now decided to drop its prices once again and even debut a new phone plan scheme. On top of that, the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) is also updating all of its mobile plans by adding unlimited text messaging, regardless of the voice call minutes and data megabytes selected by the user.
Tello seems to be quite fond of drumming up some excitement for its customers every time a new season begins. For this fall, its current customers get an awesome treat in the form of a generous price drop, while those who are discovering Tello right now have more reason to avail of the mobile operator’s plans.
But the really great thing about Tello’s new reduced prices is that they are not a limited time only deal -- Tello is looking to adopt the new pricing structure from now on, in order to prove to today’s mobile users that there is always an affordable alternative to the usual major wireless carrier options out there. To get an idea of the new prices, see below:
$19 Plan (previously priced at $26) -- Offering 500 megabytes of data, plus unlimited minutes of voice calls and unlimited text messaging
$22 Plan (previously priced at $29) -- Offering 1 gigabyte of data, plus unlimited minutes of voice calls and unlimited text messaging
$29 Plan (previously priced at $39) -- Offering 2 gigabytes of data, plus unlimited minutes of voice calls and unlimited text messaging
$35 Plan (previously priced at $49) -- Offering 3 gigabytes of data, plus unlimited minutes of voice calls and unlimited text messaging
For those who consider themselves as heavy data users, they might delighted to know that if they decide to avail of 5 gigabytes of data, Tello will give them another extra 5 gigabytes, free of charge.
Of course, for everything else, customers can continue to get the usual convenience they have come to expect from Tello, which includes a “no fees, whatsoever” approach to delivering wireless service, monthly plans that can easily be customized in terms of the voice call minutes, text messaging, and data gigabyte inclusions, and even Pay As You Go credit that people can use to make phone calls to other countries. As usual, every plan gets renewed automatically on a monthly basis. Moreover, domestic voice call minutes can be used for making calls to Mexico and Canada. As far as flexibility is concerned, Tello’s plans can be upgraded, downgraded, or renewed, free of charge, any time the customer wants. Lastly, free tethering is still included.
Want to browse other deals from the MVNO? Why not start exploring more plans and phones from Tello at MyRatePlan now.
Related Blog Articles
- Facebook’s Messenger Now Allows People To Send Money To Friends Via PayPal
- App Revenues, Downloads Worldwide Highest Ever in Q3 2017
- Apple Pay Captures 90 Percent of Mobile Payment Transactions in Supported Markets
- So Which Cars Out There Can Let You Wirelessly Charge iPhones?
- OneWeb: Using Satellites to Bring High-Speed Internet to Underserved Locations
- India is Now the Second Biggest Mobile Market in the World
- Charter: Targeting To Be More Than Just Another MVNO
- Report: Singapore Has The Fastest Mobile Download Speeds
- YouTube Kids Gets Updated With Expanded Controls and Personal Profiles
- Apple’s Third Quarter Results Suggest Healthy Sales Despite Worries About iPhone 8
Related Blog Posts
- Report: Drug users are using wearable devices during binges
- Spotify allows Android users to reorder playlists; Pandora lets users share tunes to Snapchat Stories
- WhatsApp combats fake news with a new forwarded label
- FCC: Today’s improving mobile networks can impact healthcare costs
- Did Apple Music already overtake Spotify in America?